Library baking Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 12, 2023 We all walked to the library and read books, and looked at myself in this mirror that was making me laugh.Helping making some really yummy cookies in cooking today.They were the chocolate chip kind. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Helping to up stairs September 11, 2025 I’m helping to shred all the paper with Abbie and Lauda.I love to help out. Read more
Van cleaning and idance September 03, 2024 Helping to clean the van windows and the inside of the van,I’m having such a ball and love cleaning the vans. Bit of a change in I dance today we got to have I dance in Greerton because Donna is sick.I had so much fun. Read more
Concert and blowing bubbles September 25, 2025 Here I am waiting patiently for everyone to arrive for the concert. Blowing bubbles with my mate Jessie. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment