bus trip and Omanu beach front Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 27, 2023 Having a ride on the bus to Bayfair today to go get some more art suppliesWe visited a new place today it was so beautiful and peaceful.We sat on the bench and watch all the surfers and waves. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Helping to up stairs September 11, 2025 I’m helping to shred all the paper with Abbie and Lauda.I love to help out. Read more
Van cleaning and idance September 03, 2024 Helping to clean the van windows and the inside of the van,I’m having such a ball and love cleaning the vans. Bit of a change in I dance today we got to have I dance in Greerton because Donna is sick.I had so much fun. Read more
Sensory and abilities unleashed September 12, 2024 Having sensory time at Tepuke high just relaxing and playing with puppets. At Abilities unleashed I done some really nice art work of a bird. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment