Circability and outdoor games Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 21, 2023 Having some fun with the parachute with my friends.we put a ball in the middle and try to throw it up as high as we can.Playing soccer over at the park, we all had so much fun. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Helping to up stairs September 11, 2025 I’m helping to shred all the paper with Abbie and Lauda.I love to help out. Read more
Van cleaning and idance September 03, 2024 Helping to clean the van windows and the inside of the van,I’m having such a ball and love cleaning the vans. Bit of a change in I dance today we got to have I dance in Greerton because Donna is sick.I had so much fun. Read more
Sensory and abilities unleashed September 12, 2024 Having sensory time at Tepuke high just relaxing and playing with puppets. At Abilities unleashed I done some really nice art work of a bird. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment