Over the park playing ball Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 14, 2023 Here I am playing a game of basket ball,Really enjoy playing basket ball.Yay I got it in the hoop.I have been practising a lot and it’s paid off. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Helping to up stairs September 11, 2025 I’m helping to shred all the paper with Abbie and Lauda.I love to help out. Read more
Van cleaning and idance September 03, 2024 Helping to clean the van windows and the inside of the van,I’m having such a ball and love cleaning the vans. Bit of a change in I dance today we got to have I dance in Greerton because Donna is sick.I had so much fun. Read more
Concert and blowing bubbles September 25, 2025 Here I am waiting patiently for everyone to arrive for the concert. Blowing bubbles with my mate Jessie. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment