Sensory and bus trip Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 29, 2025 Having a lovely sensory session at the studio with lights and story’s.At Bayfair checking out the shops and waiting to get picked up again from the bus. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Helping to up stairs September 11, 2025 I’m helping to shred all the paper with Abbie and Lauda.I love to help out. Read more
Van cleaning and idance September 03, 2024 Helping to clean the van windows and the inside of the van,I’m having such a ball and love cleaning the vans. Bit of a change in I dance today we got to have I dance in Greerton because Donna is sick.I had so much fun. Read more
Sensory and abilities unleashed September 12, 2024 Having sensory time at Tepuke high just relaxing and playing with puppets. At Abilities unleashed I done some really nice art work of a bird. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment